segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2009

Testimony - nº04

ENGLISH
Well, the way I went to GEC, was a little funny, because, When I saw it on SuperGospel website, I said that I'd have to go in this English Camp, I'd like to go 'cause I like the English language very much. But I didn't go to the first one (GEC1). I said to myself that I'd go in the next one, even is I went there by myself, lol, and acctualy, this was what happened, 'cause I went to the Winter Gospel English Camp (GEC2). 
When I arrived there, I didn't know anybody, didn't know the place . But as we know, the people of God knows how to receive a foreign person, some of the people in the camp started to have conversations with me,  and after a few hours, I was talking to amost everyone in the camp, and this was a good thing for me, to know new people.
But, the most important thing in that camp is to see God fullfiling that place with His Spirit, where all of us were united praising, worshiping, praying, above all things. For sure that the group activities, and the games were extremelly nice, but the people praising God with only one heart was something very good.
I know that I only have good memories about the camp, and if everything runs ok, for sure that I'll go in GEC3, and I'll see all that people that I met praising and worshiping  God once more. Speaking a lot of English which is one of the main objective of the camp, besides, it is open to people from all over the country, without any thing of defending a name of a particular church. The English speaking and the living with other people speaking English too is an incredible experience. Another good point of the camp, is to worship in another language, that is a challenge that turns into an unique exciting life's experience.
GEC 3 will be a very good camp, for sure. I hope to be in GEC 3 to meet everybody again and worship God once more.

PORTUGUÊS
Bom, a minha ida no GEC foi um tanto quanto engraçada, pois, eu vi no site SuperGospel que iria ter esse acampamento em inglês, e como gosto da língua inglesa queria muito ir, porem não consegui ir no primeiro (GEC1). Falei pra mim mesmo que no próximo eu iria, mesmo que sozinho, hehe, e realmente, foi o que aconteceu, pois fiz minha inscrição, e fui para o acampamento de inverno, o GEC 2. 
Chegando la, não conhecia ninguém, não conhecia o lugar, ou seja, não conhecia nada. Porém como o povo de Deus sabe receber alguém de fora, algumas pessoas ja começaram a conversar comigo, e depois de algumas horas já conversava com um bom numero de pessoas, o que foi muito bom, conhecer varias pessoas novas. 
Só que o mais importante daquele acampamento é que Deus realmente encheu aquele lugar onde estávamos reunidos louvando, orando, adorando à Deus sobre todas as coisas, claro que todas as brincadeiras e atividades em grupo que tiveram foram muito boas, mas o povo unido louvando à Deus com um só coração, isto foi muito bom. 
Sei que só tenho lembranças boas desse acampamento e se Deus quiser e se tudo der certo, com certeza irei no GEC 3 e verei todo aquele povo que conheci louvando e adorando à Deus uma vez mais, e falando muito inglês que é um dos principais diferenciais desse acampamento, além de ser aberto para todo Brasil, sem placa de igreja, a fala inglesa e a convivência com outras pessoas falando inglês é uma experiencia muito boa. E um outro ponto bom é que adorar e louvar à Deus em outra língua, também é uma experiencia de vida realmente interessante pois abrange um desafio muito grande, porém único para a vida de alguem. 
GEC 3 será um acampamento muito bom, com certeza. Essa é uma parte da experiencia que tive no GEC 2, espero estar la no GEC 3 para encontrar todas as pessoas que conheci no GEC 2 e adorarmos juntos uma vez mais.

LUIZ GUSTAVO NILSSON OURIVES CAMPOS
Igreja Cristã da Família
Americana - SP

Nenhum comentário: